How to Enroll for Services with a Career Counselor
Getting Started -
Take the following steps, then contact your nearest AJCC to schedule a virtual or in-person appointment with a Career Development Specialist to review eligibility and available services
- How to Register in CalJOBS - English | Spanish
- How to enter Employment History in CalJOBS - English | Spanish
- Documents required to receive services - English | Spanish
- Watch our Information Session video to learn more about our services - CLICK HERE | HAGA CLIQ
- Watch our Training Orientation video to learn more about training options - CLICK HERE
- Ready to Apply to Become a Member? Complete the application:
- List of AJCC Partners
After you have reviewed/completed the above information and registered in CalJOBS, please call to set up an appointment at your nearest center or email your application to the address below. You may also request to submit your documentation through the secure CalJOBS Message Center.
Due to COVID-19, we can assist you with most services through a combination of over the phone, email, internet web meetings, and the CalJOBS Message Center. Our staff are also available for in-person sessions by appointment. The CalJOBS Message Center is a secure system for sending documents. Do not send your personal information, such as your social security number, via email.
Individual eligibility for enrollment and services is based on Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) guidance, State of California directives and Riverside County Workforce Development Division policies. Individuals must meet eligibility guidelines to be eligible for services. Training is not guaranteed....