If you are interested in the possibility of training:
- Review How to Become a Member on the Job Seeker Resources page
- Contact your nearest Workforce Development Center location
- Review available trainings in CalJOBS - More Career Services > Education Services > Training and Education Services
- Explore Labor Market Information (LMI) - EDD LMI for Job Seekers | Occupations Sorted by Most Job Openings (Excel)
If you are interested in offering training under WIOA funding, you can learn more at CalJOBS Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL). Please review the State of California WIOA Eligible Training Provider List Directive and Policy and Procedures to determine eligibility requirements. You may contact the Riverside County ETPL Coordinator at 951-955-3100.
- Individual eligibility for enrollment and services is based on Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) guidance, State of California directives and Riverside County Workforce Development Division policies. Individuals must meet eligibility guidelines to be eligible for services.